Doxa Synthetic Gear Oil series is a high-quality gear lubricant blended from solvent-refined mineral base oils and selected chemical additives. Due
to its high shear stability they provide excellent protection for gears and can be used over a wide range of temperatures. It also provides protection
against foaming of oil, and wear and rusting of gears.
Doxa Synthetic Gear Oil is recommended for the type of service characteristics of gears, particularly hypoid, in passenger cars and other
automotive-type equipment, operated under high-speed/low torque and low.
- Formulated for automotive high-speed gears.
- Excellent lubrication without channeling at low temperatures.
- Superior protection against rusting, pitting and corrosion.
- Suitable for heavy-duty service in truck and bus gears operating at high temperatures.
- Provides good protection against corrosion.
API GL 5, GL 4
|ASTM D-1298||Specific Gravity||0.845||gm/ml|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 104°F / 40°C||80-90||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 212°F / 100°C||14-15.5||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-2270||Viscosity Index||min 170||-|
|ASTM D-92||Corrected Flash Point||min 210||°C|
|ASTM D-97||Pour Point||-42||°C|
Related Product Searches:
75w90, 75w90 full synthetic gear oil, 75W90 oil, Automatic transmission Fluid, Best lubricants, Diesel gear oil, Diesel truck gear oil, Full synthetic gear oil, Top rated engine oil, Top rated gear oil.