Doxa Fully Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is a high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet the most severe performance requirements of the
latest high output, low emission European and American diesel engines. It is formulated with premium quality base oil and superior additive
technology to provide the highest diesel engine performance levels.
• Naturally aspirated and turbocharged high speed, four-stroke diesel engines.
• All automotive diesel engines.
• High speed diesel engines
• Commercial road transport in light, medium and heavy-duty service.
• On and Off-highway vehicles.
• All construction and earthmoving equipment.
• Stop & Go vehicles in high soot loading services.
• Extra Soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension; avoid filter plugging, oil thickening and abrasive polishing wear.
• Exceptional oxidation stability at high temperature, and soot control minimizes degradation sludge formation and oil thickening, consequently
longer drain intervals.
• Multipurpose oil for old and new engines.
• Foam protection
• Shear-stable viscosity Index improver prevents oil flow through the piston rings by maintaining oil viscosity in the high temperature ring
• Corrosion and rust inhibition
API CK 4, CJ 4, CI 4 PLUS and all prior categories.
|ASTM D-1298||Specific Gravity||0.858||gm/ml|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 104°F / 40°C||85 - 95||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-445||Kinematic Viscosity @ 212°F / 100°C||14.89 - 15.5||mm²/s|
|ASTM D-2270||Viscosity Index||min 165||-|
|ASTM D-92||Corrected Flash Point||236||°C|
|ASTM D-97||Pour Point||-36||°C|
|ASTM D-2896||Total Base Number||min 10||mg KOH/g|
Related Product Searches:
15W40 CK4, 15W40 CK4 synthetic engine oil, 15W40 CK4 synthetic oil, Lubricants, Lubes, Synthetic lubricants.